I'm.........

returning back from desert to discover who my Fandago partner in the sky was....looks to be a gold eagle, large wing span and when he flies, the wings wave/dip as opposed to a hawk who typically have straight stiff wings, anyhow large bird, variety of brownish white colors and huge hooked beak...according to the research it is interested in the many jack rabbits that hang out in thick run-off washes, at leas that is where I spooked them out of in the yellow daisy/sunflowers that grow in 4 foot bushes.

returning back from desert to discover who my Fandago partner in the sky was....looks to be a gold eagle, large wing span and when he flies, the wings wave/dip as opposed to a hawk who typically have straight stiff wings, anyhow large bird, variety of brownish white colors and huge hooked beak...according to the research it is interested in the many jack rabbits that hang out in thick run-off washes, at leas that is where I spooked them out of in the yellow daisy/sunflowers that grow in 4 foot bushes.
Sounds like a wonderful adventure

Good morning. Its raining. I have a chiropractor appointment soon. The insurance came through regard DCL Cruise we cancelled three days out in March because of my neck issues!

It is raining here too. It seems like every place I had an appt is closing down.
Great news on the insurance.

No appointments here......all but necessary ones are cancelled.

Sunny here. Should be 78 or so today. We will go for a walk again later

Actually I saw the idea here on the Dis. We wanted to do something with all those Magic Bands

I made ours into chains for Christmas tree. They are heavy, so some on windowsill.

Putting nickels in my piggy bank after collecting photo tax this morning. The most beautiful flower in the world, and I have seen many in the US, and raised many award winning blooms, but nothing tops the nocturnal display this morning from bloom last night!!!! We have light cloud cover, so many walkers late this morning, I would hail them and and show them the wonderful display of petals and ultra violet colors. They would take out their phones and snap a photo and I would say, " nickel please" so pleased where the folks that they hand me dollar bills and said " Keep the Change, you dirty gardener!!!" I have no tech skills, so no photo, but see the color of my Big C to the left, the tips are that color and widith, slowly deepening to a bright blue velvet color...all of it looking like a feather hat at Royal wedding. I thought the wild tiger lilies that grew wild on the country roads of New York where spectacular, but they just dropped down to the number 2. ..............and all of this on the UGLIEST CACTUS you have ever seen in your life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter