I'm.........

I'm.......sooooo happy that I got to open all the windows today and let in some FRESH AIR! I also aired out the pillows and comforter and washed the sheets...

I'm almost done with spring cleaning.....just need to do the 2 refrigerators and freezer.....and my office (which will take awhile)

I'm just back from visiting Alex and family and off to DD's to feed and play with her cat while she is out of town

yep.....but too many people.

last photos.....I will stop. I probably won't see him much while the other grandparents are here. They don't come very often.
These are Aria meeting Alex for the first time

DSCN0503.JPG DSCN0506.JPG

I'm recovering from successful cataract surgery. :yay:

Yeah! How is your vision?

You had much better luck than DH. You were in Hawaii when we went through 10 days of craziness. His first cataract surgery went okay except that part of the cataract had fallen behind in the "wall" of the eye. Supposedly happens 1x out of a 100. He then had to have retina surgery to remove the debris. It went well but all this involved extra pre-op dilations and post-op appointments. Then we had to postpone his other eye until March 7. He still isn't driving yet and hasn't reinserted the lens in his glasses yet. But he is doing better now.

You had much better luck than DH. You were in Hawaii when we went through 10 days of craziness. His first cataract surgery went okay except that part of the cataract had fallen behind in the "wall" of the eye. Supposedly happens 1x out of a 100. He then had to have retina surgery to remove the debris. It went well but all this involved extra pre-op dilations and post-op appointments. Then we had to postpone his other eye until March 7. He still isn't driving yet and hasn't reinserted the lens in his glasses yet. But he is doing better now.
....oh my GOODNESS! :scared:

Yeah! How is your vision?

Oh my...I am sorry to read that he has not recovered fully yet!
I am doing very well, vision in right eye is better than it was and potential to get even better. I have drops to put in ever 2 hours while awake, other drops, and I wear a patch at night. I've been given OK to drive.

Glad it is going so well, Bobbi.
Kathy, hope your DH's next one goes smoothly with no complications

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter