I'm so excited!!

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
Okay, I woke up this morning, checked my email and saw the Disneyshopping pin sale so I got in on that, then later I got my package from getawaytoday, the coupons are great! Then I called CLL and made an appt. for my DD, she is going to love that!! My next errand today is to go buy our Legoland and Medieval Times tickets. I'm so excited, talk about a Disney day! :cloud9:

I just knew I would have a good day when I put on my Mickey polo shirt this morning, lol. :goodvibes I'm not sure I can wait until April, I think I'm more excited than my kids!

My daughter and I are also going in April, I daren't tell my daughter about all the things I am organising, because she would pop with excitement so I am having to keep it all to myself! It is very hard.

:cool1: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :yay: :bounce:

I am very excited can you tell? :rolleyes1

I think I'm more excited than my kids!
This is always the truth with me too. And hang in there April will come so much faster than you think! :teeth:
So glad you had a good Disney day. I love those! :banana: :yay:

We too got our package from getawaytoday today. Yeah! Getting your vacation package in the mail is always so exciting. I'm glad you had a great day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter