I'm off to work in WDW!

Hi everyone! :flower:
I haven't posted here in a while but i have some news.

For the past 8 years i have been trying to get my Dream Job, working in Disney World.

I found out last week that finally my dream is coming true! So from the 23rd October this year i will officially be a Cast Member in the UK pavilion in Epcot. I will be there till October next year! pixiedust:

So if you see me feel free to stop by and say hello! :yay::flower3:

Congratulations!!

So from the 23rd October this year i will officially be a Cast Member in the UK pavilion in Epcot. I will be there till October next year! So if you see me feel free to stop by and say hello!
Unfortunately for you, on many days, I'm next door at the World Showplace complex. Good luck, have fun with it.

Last edited:
Whoops! Sorry! Its late here in the UK and i'm half asleep! lol. Where did you work on the CP?
I got in, but didn't go, I regret it so much! I got in as a character performer though, I was hoping to be a princess (Not sure how though because I'm somewhere in between Tiana and jasmine lol) and they told me I was in the Winnie the Pooh height category lol! I didn't want to be a fur character. I should've gone though

I got in, but didn't go, I regret it so much! I got in as a character performer though, I was hoping to be a princess (Not sure how though because I'm somewhere in between Tiana and jasmine lol) and they told me I was in the Winnie the Pooh height category lol! I didn't want to be a fur character. I should've gone though
Dang! I bet you do, you clearly did well getting through though, as becoming a character performer is a tricky one to get! Everyone starts out as friends of a fur character anyway, Pooh height range also includes Chip & Dale and the Seven Dwarfs to name a couple. Ah well, you could always re-audition if you did want to give it a shot...

Thankyou everyone :)

I know of both Ellie and Adam! I met Ellie at a pre-screen a few years back and i watch Adam's vlogs all the time! I'm excited to meet them :)
Their vlogs are just awesome, aren't they!? Ellie is honestly one of the sweetest people I know, and although I haven't met him, Adam seems like a great guy too!

Their vlogs are just awesome, aren't they!? Ellie is honestly one of the sweetest people I know, and although I haven't met him, Adam seems like a great guy too!

Ellie actually looks like she could be a Disney Princess, she's so beautiful! I can't ait to start working there and meeting everyone!

Ellie actually looks like she could be a Disney Princess, she's so beautiful! I can't ait to start working there and meeting everyone!
I 100% agree, she is beautiful, a perfect Disney princess! Suppose she kinda is already a princess through her parties company... I bet you can't, have a magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter