I'm IN!!! :) :)

figments407 said:
I Made it!!!!!!! I got a call from the audition people and I am a face character for Spring advantage! I am simply bouncing OFF the walls!! :Pinkbounc :banana:

Oh wow, a face character, that's quite an honor. Congratulations!!!

Yeah figments407!!!! I am SOOO happy for you!!! Do you know which character you got?!! :banana: When is your arrival date?!

figments407 said:
I Made it!!!!!!! I got a call from the audition people and I am a face character for Spring advantage! I am simply bouncing OFF the walls!! :Pinkbounc :banana:

How exciting!! :Pinkbounc
That is great news!!

Hey Paradise Disney.. or any other current CP-ers. I was accepted to do quick service food and beverage for Spring '06 and I'm just wondering what kind of positions are available in the resorts and such? All I can pictures is selling ice cream and turkey legs out of a cart but I'm sure there's much more to it. QSFB wasn't my first choice but I'm soo excited just to have been accepted and I'm just lookin for some details about what I'm going to be doing exactly! Thanks :sunny:

I got QSFB too, but theres much more to it than carts (thank God!).
You could work at a QS Restraunt ... like my personally fav and I would love to work there ...
Pinnochio's Village Haus

figaro.jpg

and also others that I can't think of to name! :) But its basically the cheap places to eat!

Thanks for the 'congratulations everybody! I don't know my role until i get down there and I haven't even recieved my packet yet- so I don't have a clue what date I'll be going....I'll keep ya posted. :earboy2:

OMG!!! MAJOR Congratulations!!! That is such a great job! When I was down in Disney, I knew many face characters (including the whole cast of Cinderellabration :teeth: ) and they were some of the nicest people I ever met. In fact, it's because of them that I want to do entertainment. :goodvibes Please send me some of your good luck when I audition for Fall 2006. :goodvibes

I AM OFFICIALLY IN! :cloud9:

My arrival date is January 11th! I'm still in the dark as to what I'm doing though...still waiting on the final audition results. So it should be yet another week or so before I know, but the important thing is I AM GOING baby, yeah!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

That's AWESOME Natalie!!! But it dosn't look like we're gonna get to room together! :( Oh well! I'm just glad your going! I'm sure we'll still find a way to see each other! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter