I'm in chat

I forgot to tell you guys last Sat. I got 6 inches of hair cut off. that was a quiet ride home.:rolleyes1

Erica is just so blown away! She is the absolute most anti social person you will never meet, and she is just amazed that I am so close to all you nuts that I have never met! LOL When we opened it, she was like "why"?, you don't even know them. I told her I talk to you diser's and on my board, more than I do her. She just doesn't understand.....

Erica is just so blown away! She is the absolute most anti social person you will never meet, and she is just amazed that I am so close to all you nuts that I have never met! LOL When we opened it, she was like "why"?, you don't even know them. I told her I talk to you diser's and on my board, more than I do her. She just doesn't understand.....

If she met us in person she would. ;)

Give her time, I hope she will come around, especially when she meets some of us crazys.

Have you got used to it yet? I remember when I cut 14 in off how cold I was for about 3 days. Of course I stay cold, but I was really cold for those 3 days. BRRRR.

I am growing mine back out to donate it again. It is almost half way down my back again.

maybe she should try us out! A forum can be very appealing to the shy quiet type....not that I know first hand or anything :rolleyes1 . Plus she wouldn't have to try very hard....I'm sure she'd be welcomed with open arms and maybe get hooked like her hubby!

In this heat it feels pretty good actually. It lays different it'll take a couple weeeks to work it out. I got it cut because it was getting frizzy, probably from coloring.

Quick trip OT. Are the kids still checking their thread? My DD10 has listened to me talk about this forum since I started and I just noticed the kids chatting today, so she got interested in it. I noticed that the messages kind of died off, and I wasn't sure any of them were even checking any more.

DW isn't totally sold yet, but thinking about it.

I'm in the chat room - if anyone wants to stop by and say hi! :)

Tried that ONCE...it was nuts and I didn't know anyone :headache: I wish we could have a chat for just the camping board....THAT would be fun :thumbsup2

We should try to set up 1 evening a week where everyone who can, can join in for an hour or so on our regular community board. Thur, Fri & Sat are out cause Rog works those nites and he would add alot to the mix:rolleyes1 . So Sun - Wed. We can pick a day and time.

We should try to set up 1 evening a week where everyone who can, can join in for an hour or so on our regular community board. Thur, Fri & Sat are out cause Rog works those nites and he would add alot to the mix:rolleyes1 . So Sun - Wed. We can pick a day and time.

That would be a good time for all. I wonder, can you s/u a chat room separate from the main room? Then again, we seem to do better on the boards. It lets us keep the different topics in order. That was a major source of my spinning eyes in the chat room, all the topics were scrambled together!

We are usually trying to get kids to bed 8-8:30 CDT once school starts (next Tuesday). After that would be a good time for me to try. I'm thinking Sunday, but will work with whatever the group decides.

Good Morning Ya'll !!

Did I miss anything ? :laughing:

Going to work, have a terrific Sunday !

Lees course your in China,, then it might be like Monday or next week or something.
Anyways,, terrific day is what we're after !

Good Morning Ya'll !!

Did I miss anything ? :laughing:

Going to work, have a terrific Sunday !

Lees course your in China,, then it might be like Monday or next week or something.
Anyways,, terrific day is what we're after !

Good morning! :laughing: You are better than an alarm clock! I groggily sat down with my cup of coffee and hazy eyes, trying to wake up so I can go sing. Your happy morning person posts are just what I need!

That would be fun! I often have band practice wed. nights, but Mon or Tues would usually work for me, I think.

I have to check with the Chat Hosts to see if Monday or Tuesdays are already taken with another special group. I'll be back! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter