• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm here!!!

you are making me SUPER! Jealous especially after the day at work I have had

wow on the upgrade every thing you got done in one day free dole whip good flight seems like the perfect holiday :D

Victoria great that the journey was pleasant and so pleased that you got a Savanah room upgrade :)

Thanks for the replies everyone. :)

We've had an amazing time so far!

When we left off it was Friday nigt and we were off to AK.

Wow, what a park! We rode Dinosaur - awesome, absolutely stunning and super fun ride. Everest, which was a lot more intense than we were expecting! But also great, Yeti was just on strobe though, no arm movement. Then we rode the Safari, and despote us thinking that only the morning would be a good time for it, we saw soooooooo many animals! Awesome awesome, we can;t wait to go on again! And we also watched It's tough to be a bug! We loved it (not the getting stung in the back part though, lol).

The park is so meticulously and flawlessly themed, Jack absolutely loves it, so at his request we're back there tuesday morning. :) He also has proclaimed Disnosaur his favourite ride ever. But wants to get back on the safari asap too. I think he has a favourite park!

That being said, yesterday morning we hit DHS, the park neither of us were that excited for, and we both loved every minute of it (and we were there almost 3 hours longer than we planned!) Sci Fi was amazing, TSM is possibly the most fun EVER, we loved One Mans Dream and were in there for ages looking at everything. GMR was good, and it was lovely to understand Star Tours. The backlot tour was good also. We didnt go on ToT or RNRC yet. Oooh we saw the HSM3 show too, very good!

Then we went to MK last ngiht for Spectro and Wishes, it was sooo busy but we got a gret spot by Caseys and loved every minute of the parade and fireworks. Luckily the MK was open till 11 so we then went over to BTM but ut had a 45 min wait and the FPs were onyl for 50 mins time, so we got FPs then headed over to the HM and rode, then headed over and enjoyed BTM in the dark. Super duper fun! We had the most rowdy train ever, and we were all whopping and cheering when we got back in the station, it was awesome. We prefer this BTM now having ridden a couple of times.

Today we haven;t been to any parks, we went to DTD which was way too busy adn hectoc for our liking. And also to the Premium outlet, got some good deals on Converse, and I got some pins for $1 each, so now have 20 I'm all set to trade.

We then laid by the pool for as long as we could stand in the crazy heat. And are chilling at the moment. I jsut had to nip away as a giraffe was so close to us! He spent ages chewing on his dinner and staring right in my direction, was awesome. :)

We are going to wanred over to Kidani in a little bit, then get some dinner from the Mara as we have our big wedding planning day tomorrow! Eeeeeeeeeeee.

Sounds like you are having an amazing time. AK is my least fave park, by far prefer Busch Gardens for an animal/theme park. Although Lion King in AK is my fave show.
Matt aged 15 still won't sit back on Bugs life seat after all the times he has been, hates it, has to sit forwards all the show.:rotfl:

Hahaha, tell Matt I'm 24 and won't be leaning back on any of our subsequent viewings of ITTTAB! Well, I will until that point.

I liked the bugs under your bum at the end though, very funny.

I love the fact that you are having such a fantastic time.

Did you get your $1 pins from the Disney store in Premium Outlets. Our nephew who is coming with us will need some to trade, and although we have given him some of ours it would be nice if we could get him some more.

And about the fact that you like to feel the bugs uder your bum at the end of ITTBAB - no comment :rotfl2:

Sounds like you are having a brilliant time. Looking forward to hearing more, hope your wedding planning goes good

Thanks everyone!! :)

Yeah, the pins are in a pack of 4 all 2009 ones that obviously didn't sell at the RRP of $22.95! But at $4.99 I wasn't saying no. So I got 5 packs, and some funny looks from Jack, already traded on though and we have 10 days left, so I know i'll do it easy peasy. :)

Last night we walked over to Kidani, but on the way we stopped at the concierge desk as we are loving this resort so much we might honeymoon here. So I asked the lady there if they had any honeymoon suites. She said not really, but showed us a King Room at Club level (what a view from up in that lounge!!) and also the Vice Presedential suite, which had one of the nicest bathrooms I've seen! Shame it had way more bedrooms than we needed, but it is amazing and has an awesome awesome view!

We then walked to Kidani and back, which was a lovely walk at night, if not a little sweaty and scary as one of the biggest crickets in the world was on the path on our way back, so we both had to run past and pray he didn't fee like jumping any time soon!

Jack loved the Kidani lobby, and all the artwork and lighting, and I thought it was gorgeous too, but still prefer Jambo, he thinks he prefers Kidanio though, suffice to say, both are gorgeous! At Kidani we looked at a 1 bed villa, as I think one will do us great for honeymoon, and I was right! Jack loved it, and it is a wonderful size, and how awesome are the bathrooms?!?!? Love love loved it! (But I'd rather be in Jambo) we also checked out the pool which looked lovely, but a bit of a pain to get to if you have to walk through the lobby everytime.

We are off to our wedding planning session now, and I am soo excited are nervous!

Sounds like you really are having an amazing time, i too found MK at WDW more magical than Paris. I guess thats why i wasn't so keen on Paris at I went WDW first. Everyone in MK WDW seemed so happy and really into the whole Disney thing.

Haha i hated the bit of ITTBAB when it feels like they are crawling under your bum.
Glad you ended up enjoying DHS and great bargin on the pins.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and your wedding planning session went well :)

It sounds like you're having a fantastic time Victoria :thumbsup2 Enjoy the rest of your trip ::yes::

Just back from our planning session, now we have a couple of hours until our meeting with our wedding photographers for photos at the Poly.

This morning was am-a-zing!!!!

We viewed all our possible wedding locations. All I could do when we went into the pavillion was cry, it is so magical! We also saw a few locations at EPCOT, which was awesome, and we got to do an entire loop of backstage and enter through lots of different secret doors, in the living seas and UK. Awesome time!!!!!!!

Now we have a while chilling out as it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot, and then after our photos we have an ADR at Kona. :)

your excitement is infectious, it sounds like you are having an amaxing time

Hi everyone!

Our photo session was awesome yesterday, although it rained pretty hard. We started out in the Poly and then moved over to the GF. Our photographers are just amazing, and we know we have definitely made the best choice for our wedding. :)

Kona was delicious too! And we got a lovely free congratualtions dessert, num num.

This monring we went to AK, loved both of the treks and spent about 45 minutes in each. The safari was fantastic again, we saw SO many elephants. Kali was fun, but a bit short IMHO. And Dinosaur was even funner than last time.

We went to BB this afternoon, which was good fun, although we didn't brave Summit Plummet!! Nor shall we be.

We came back and managed to get a walk up for Boma as we were starving. Mmmmm it was delicious, although I had no room for dessert, which I was a little disappointed at, but I enjoyed my mains so much I am still very satisfied. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter