• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm headed back to Disneyland..Oct 2nd WHOO HOO!!

angelshann23

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. I just want to thank you all for posting such wonderful information on this site. It has helped me tremendously. My family's first trip to Disneyland was September 2005. We surprised my son who was 8 at the time. He thought we were flying into Las Vegas for vacation but when he woke up we were at DL. It was the best surprise ever and I was in tears becuase I was so happy that I pulled it off!!! I could not believe how much fun we had! It was definitely the best trip we have taken. We had such a good time that we are leaving on Oct. 2nd for our 2nd trip. I just booked our trip about 5 days ago when I noticed there was a drop in airfare from Honolulu to LAX. For our first trip I it took me months to plan but this time I booked everything in just a matter of days. We are staying for 3 exciting days. I can't wait to hold my son's hand and just stand there in amazement as I look down Main Street. It truly is the happiest place on earth!!

Have a great trip!! I'll be there the following week (Oct 9 thru 11), I can't wait. Let us know how your trip went when you get back. Have fun! :cheer2:

mystic_path said:
:cool1: SWEET! Im going on the 2nd too! Only 11 more days :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Wooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Wow! I'm going the 3rd. That's only 12 days, then. I can't believe I haven't started counting down, yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter