I'm Billy No Mates (on Facebook!)

OK Guys, I've joined up this Facebook malarky as I received a few invites this morning, and ever since my email inbox has gone mental :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

For some strange reason my laptop keeps freezing up and I can't even get into my profile

Please don't think I'm ignoring you, I will suss this out, but I'm not very computer savvy at the best of times :confused3

Hopefully I'll be up and running soon

Sorry for being such a div ;)

OK Guys, I've joined up this Facebook malarky as I received a few invites this morning, and ever since my email inbox has gone mental :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

For some strange reason my laptop keeps freezing up and I can't even get into my profile

Please don't think I'm ignoring you, I will suss this out, but I'm not very computer savvy at the best of times :confused3

Hopefully I'll be up and running soon

Sorry for being such a div ;)

:lmao: you will get the hang of it im sure x x

Yay!!! Well done Mandy.

I have sent you a friend request. :thumbsup2

OMG, how am I going to find time to DIS, Facebook and look after the kids ??? Oh well, I guess the girls can look after themselves :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter