I'm Billy No Mates (on Facebook!)

Ive signed upto the DIS facebook (hopefully right one) requested a few of your friends ships,if anyone wants to add me,Im on the group Beth :thumbsup2
I'm addicted to facebook!:rotfl:

HI
I am on facebook too and would love some new friends - please send me a PM if I can be your facebook friend (does that sound sad and desperate or what! :laughing: )

or you can just search for me and add me

Sarah Whittam-Howsam

See you on facebook!

If anyone would like to add me just search my name Emma Skingley, mine is the one with my DD & Minnie as my pic :)

Im off to join the DIS group aswell :goodvibes

I recently joined Facebook too - anyone can add me if they like. I'm not sure how to add folk yet though !!

I've sent out a few requests (of those that I recognise) so I hope you all feel the love and accept me as a friend!

If you want to add me - Joanne Hall (you can see "the hat" in the background of my photie).

I'm on Facebook too! Look for Karen Taylor - I'm the one snuggling up to Goofy... :goodvibes

I'm on Facebook, I'm un-sure of some of your surnames, so didn't want to take a risk in adding the wrong person. My name is Florence Wardrop feel free to add me. If you don't know how to do that pm me and I will add you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!