I'm back

SunniB

Earning My Ears
I'm just back from 10 days in Florida at Seaworld, Universal (both parks) and Disney (4 days). We stayed at the Best Western Universal (right across the street from universal)and at the Swan onsite.

The weather was great, trip was wonderful. We loved it! The Unofficial guide worked well for us even during spring break!
We went to Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, And Planet Hollywood.
Any questions????

Sunni

Was 4 days enough to do disney, i have been there before and when i go after the summer i am staying 4 at disney and 2 at IOA. Is that long enough?

-Da sandlo

Hi Sunni:
This may be bold of me, since this isn't a "Universal/IOA" question, but I was just wondering....
Since you are from Virginia Beach, can you recommend a nice place right on ocean for my family to stay? I've always wanted to get to Virginia Beach! Thanks so much. Patti
;)

4 days was plenty to do disney if you have been there before. Is it 2 days at IOA or 2 days at universal (both parks)? IOA is wonderful and if you get there early and ride all the popular rides first- then use express passes for hulk spiderman,(we rode them twice) Also get passes for the water rides in the afternoon so that you can ride them wehn you are hot - you can see everything in one day easily- we even went offsite for dinner then back to US for MIB, ET, and Back to the future (our favorites there).

You may also try and time it so that you eat at the Cafe next to Hulk right before the parade at 2 or 3. We got a whole pizza there and ate that then the parade came strolling up and the super heroes stopped for autographs and pictures right in front of us. This happened to us by accident and it was wonderful.

As for hotels in Va Beach- let me get back to you on that one. I haven't stayed in to many hotels here except for many years ago before we moved here. There are many hotels (almost too many) right on the beach here. I will ask around at work and get back with you tomorrow.

Sunni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter