I'm baaaaaaaack!!

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
just got home a couple of hours ago and Im dead tired...I had a great time ...the parks were fabulous, weather awesome, hotel double awesome...Im going to do a full TR this weekend but not right now...I need to rest and also I always get a little depressed when I come home from DL...and this time its a little more because at this point I dont think Im gonna get back over there till 08 as my daughter is turning 21 next year and all my money and time will be spent planning her birthday in Vegas sooooo...anyways, if anybody has any questions about this past week before I get to my TR just email me at lynnarro@aol.com or post a private message...I dont think there was any part of either park that I didnt cover lol... :rose:

Glad you had a GREAT TIME . That's what's all about. Someone sig. is I believe is "a bad day at D/L is better than the best day at work" .Next time stop by and pick me up. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter