Illuminations Cruise Central--JUNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max's Mom said:
I am been checking for June 8-June 11. Each time I called I was told they were all booked. When I called this morning to see if perhaps there was a cancellation, I was told the boats are not going out on June 8, 9 or June 11. The only day the boats are going out are on June 10 and of course, they are booked.

Does anyone know what is going on these other dates?

I called because we have a cruise booked for the 11th. She didn't indicate that the boats weren't going out.

I goofed and was thinking these were booked 60 days out so had the wrong date circled to begin calling. We'll be there June 10-16, and when I called today, naturally all of the Illuminations cruises were booked. I settled for the Wishes cruise instead. Has anyone ever done both of these? Is the Wishes worth the $140 booking fee?

If anyone has an Illuminations cruised booked during that time frame and heaven forbid, ends up having to cancel it, would you please let me know as we have 2 first timers in our group and I'd really prefer the Illuminations cruise.

We have 5 confirmed cruisers, but as we may possibly have 10, until I know for sure, I can't post to try to find someone to share the cruise with.

Thanks for your help.

Mary
curtessey@aol.com

I was also able to book a Wishes cruise out of WL for June 11th - was told to call back 2 weeks prior for an exact launching time :confused3 .

bjakmom said:
I was also able to book a Wishes cruise out of WL for June 11th - was told to call back 2 weeks prior for an exact launching time :confused3 .

When I confirmed my June 11th cruise, they told me the same thing as park hours are not out for June yet and to call to confirm the time.

Yep, knew that's why they told me to check back - hours for Wishes won't be set until then - I used the 'confused smiley' because I don't know why they would have told max's mom that there were no cruises that night - I sure hope they're wrong ! Maybe we'll see you out on the water that night !

We have 3 spots left on our Illuminations Cruise for June 12th, if anyone is interested.

I will begin calling this Sunday morning (at 3:45 AM my time!) to book Illuminations cruise anytime between June 25 - 30. :cheer2: There are five of us, DS 16, DD 14, DS 9. I will let you know if I get lucky, or not to see if anyone else has space for us.

Marsha in Seattle

Mad2Scrap said:
I will begin calling this Sunday morning (at 3:45 AM my time!) to book Illuminations cruise anytime between June 25 - 30. :cheer2: There are five of us, DS 16, DD 14, DS 9. I will let you know if I get lucky, or not to see if anyone else has space for us.

Marsha in Seattle
Mad2Scrap,
I will be calling for the same time period. We will be 2, myself and DD (17) on a girls only trip and would love to share!

Jennifer
jsmlabr@aol.com

Hi -

We would love to share an illuminations cruise with fellow DISers if anyone is lucky enough to book one between June 25-30th. I will try as well. We are a party of 5 - all female - 45, 36, 36 and two 8 yr. old girls. Hope some of us have luck!

kriley@cimass.org

Wish is luck! We can't go on the 28th - Cirque de Soleil. But any other time between the 25th to 30th would be great! Fingers crossed. :bounce:

DH and I would love to do an Illuminations cruise on the 7th, 8th, or 9th if anyone has room for two fairly well-behaved 30-somethings... :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi, We are coming to WDW to celebrate daughter's birthday and would love to take her on an Illuminations cruise during our visit. We can do the cruise between June 28th through June 30th. If anyone has space please pm me. thanks so much!!!

My wife, son, his girlfriend and I are are looking for a cruise between June 12th and 19th if anyone has room to share....thanks.spruce

I was able to book our tour this morning on my first attempt! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc We have five on our boat, including ds 16, dd 14, and ds 9. Boat holds 12. Would love to have others on board to share the ride... and the price! The date is Sunday, June 26th. The price is $140.84 exclusive of tip. We won't know the exact time until the June schedule comes out. Could someone advise me on the "usual way" for sharing the price? I want to be fair. I'm so excited!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :bounce: :bounce:

Is your date the 28th or the 26th? My DD (17) and I would love to share! Hubby and I shared a cruise last January and the guy who made the ressie for the boat just divided by the number of people and threw in a few bucks for a tip for the captain. One thing though, I'd suggest that you get the money via pay pal or a check before you hold the spot. We had a large family of no shows on our cruise and the college kid who had the boat could have been in a fix. It worked out. DH rounded up a group to share at the dock but you might need to be careful!

Jennifer

I will be with 6 adults, 3 kids 6 and under and two awesome 2 yearolds 6-11 thru 6-13 and then from 6-14 thru 6-17 it will be 4 adults, 2 kids 6and 4 years old and a 16 mo old.

Any one interested in sharing? I have tried for 3 years to get a cruise, I am willing to do most anything!

bjakmom said:

How much is the Wishes cruise, I can't find information on it. Is there are website?
Thanks,
DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter