I'll be at Disneyland in March for Five Days

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
A couple of my co-workers were telling me today that I will be getting bored after two days - I don't agree - It's my daughter's and my first trip there and we plan on taking our time enjoying the parks. I've been to WDW about a dozen times and have never gotten bored being there and one of our trips we spent 15 nights!

Go 5!!!!
Then you can go at a more leisurely pace. See all the shows, all the parades. Go on all the rides. You will be able to stand in lines to get autographs and not feel rushed.
We did 5 days both times, and I am glad we did.
And yet there are still things we didn't do (get a DoleWhip, eat at Blue Bayou, go on a tour, etc)
You will NEVER be bored at Disney!!

You can also spend time at DTD.

JanetRose said:
A couple of my co-workers were telling me today that I will be getting bored after two days

They must not be big Disney fans. We went in September for 4 days and I came home feeling like I missed out on some things. I love to take it easy while I'm there and do some people watching, looking around the park for interesting things, sitting down and watching shows, etc. I felt like we rushed around to do rides most of the time. That is why I talked DH into going this weekend when I fly down to meet him on his business trip.

Last year my DD and I did 6 days there and loved it! We also went in January when crowds were down and were able to ride stuff many times. In March it will be busier and longer line ups - so you will be fine. Have fun!

I doubt you will be bored. We went the first time for 3 days- defintely not enough. The second time around we went for 5 days. We were there from open to close each and every day (it was non peak so hours were shorter 10-8 except on weekend). It was a great trip, yet we still weren't ready to leave. My then 6yo ds cried 'cause he didn't want to go home. Our thrid trip was for 6 days with extended hours. We took a more leisurely pace and was able to go back to the hotel during the day for a quick swim in pool. By the end of the 6 days we still weren't bored or ready to head home. You'll have a great time with 5 days to play.

We went for 3 days and one evening to CA for there trick or treat night and my 9 year old who is very grown up and sometimes grouchy cried that he did not want to leave. That is the most emotional I have seen him . You will have a wonderful time . We were just there in October for the 9 year olds birthday and will go back in May for my 6 year old to turn 7. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter