IGT rates ?

RAC

Mouseketeer
What are the chances that IGT rates will be offered for Dec. 30 2019 Dream? I know they have inside GTY right now.

Very unlikely. It’s one of the most popular and expensive cruise of the year.

GTY rates appear when the category is nearly sold out, not when DCL tries to fill rooms. Unlike what some understand, GTY’s are not discounted fare.

What are the chances that IGT rates will be offered for Dec. 30 2019 Dream? I know they have inside GTY right now.
The fact that there are GTY categories makes it less likely there will be IGT rates, as GTY is caused by categories approaching sell-out, and GT rates are used to move stalled inventory.

I once sailed IGT on a New Year's cruise, and VGT on a Christmas week cruise, so it is possible, but not very likely.

Last edited:
The fact that there are GTY categories makes it less likely there will be IGT rates, as GTY is caused by categories approaching sell-out, and IGT rates are used to move stalled inventory.

I once sailed IGT on a New Year's cruise, and VGT on a Christmas week cruise, so it is possible, but not very likely.
Thanks! What type of cabin did you end up with on New Years with booking the IGT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts