If you were going to do 2 QS in MK

We just got back and I liked Pinocchio Village Haus. I had the new on the menu Chicken Parmasean, and it was surprisingly very good! My son had the pizza and he really liked it, too.

We've done BOG for lunch twice, and we liked it, too!

If you were going to eat 1 QS lunch at MK, where would it be, and why?

Believe it or not, we have never eaten a meal at a park restaurant! ADRs are not a priority for us, as we prefer to spend the money elsewhere and do not like being tied down to a reservation time. I generally pack our lunch and then we eat dinner after our break before coming back in the evening.

The point of this post is that on our last day we like to go to MK I'm the morning before hitting the road to drive home. I'd like to avoid packing a lunch on that day, so I would love to hear your recommendations. Thank you!!
Another vote for BOG. We did it in April and it's now a must (until at least, more info about Skipper Canteen comes out).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter