If you have an e-mail read....

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Do the pod folks contact you prior to the day's show? I've submitted a few good questions that haven't made it on yet :sad2: and just wondering if I'd've been notified prior or if I'd have to listen to the podcast to find out if they were read.

Not that I don't WANT to listen, it's just that I haven't had the chance to do it yet.....

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

I got an email from Julie the Monday evening before the podcast was available. Shirt came 3 short days later. Keep trying and keep listening!

:thumbsup2

I only found out about both my e-mail being read and my voicemail being played when I heard it on the podcast. I got the letter both times from Julie afterwards...because I think she was on cruises both times!

I didn't get any notification that my voicemail was going to be played and I was super surprised (and excited!) to find out I was the first one out of the gate on this week's email segment. I had to laugh though as Pete said I was from Vancouver, BC...but it's actually Vancouver, WA, so I guess I better be more specific next time.

You've got a Marilyn Monroe-ish little voice there, Liser!

Happy birthday Mr. President, happy birthday to you...
(Believe me, my voice would be the only thing Monroe-ish about me)

I definitely want to know how that camping trip turns out -- you are a brave woman to even attempt it! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter