If you had to pick 1 Park to SKIP??

I would skip DHS - in fact, we usually do! :) DD first went at 5 and she loved the MK and AK the most, with Epcot being a close third. But as we're not big on the thrill rides and we're not that into shows, DHS has yet to be worth it for us.

Another vote for skipping AK - just not a full day kind of a park and IMO your time could be better spent at MK or EP. :) But as long as you are in Disney, really any park would be great!! Enjoy your trip!

Before this past trip, I would have said to skip AK, but now, I'd say to skip DHS. ToT and RnR are fantastic, but they are thrill rides, probably not something little kids could go on.

There just wasn't a lot to DO at DHS, for us. We only stayed a few hours.

EPCOT is my favorite park, and has been since I was three years old. :wizard:

I would skip DHS. It is definitely my least favorite park. And since your kids can't do the thrill rides there, anyway, I would pass on it for this trip.

I would also vote for DHS, if you HAVE to cut one. But for me it would be like asking me which of my limbs I'd be willing to cut off! I love them all.

I'm one of the people who wouldn't dream of missing AK - but I love animals and I think the habitats at Animal Kingdom are amazing. Plus some of my favorite rides are at AK.

The Gibbon family at AK are my favorite animals anywhere (other than my dogs.)

We've been to WDW twice, and we have not yet seen AK. We LOVE MK, then Epcot, then DHS.

what makes people think Epcot isnt for kids?:confused3

Odd people equate learning with "not for kids"

while I would skip MGM over AK..if you are talking walking problems then skip AK. all we seem to do in that park is walk a lot to get anywhere

if the walking problem person isnt involved then skip MGM and do AK

as far as MK and Epcot..I wouldnt miss either of those for any reason

all depends on what your kids like. They like animals,or classic Disney, etc...Look at your kids, match up their personalities to each park and you'll get your answer. As to the people who don't appreciate AK, (where's the emoticon for stickiing your tongue out)...enjoy your trip!:thumbsup2

I would skip AK. Our family loves DHS and would never skip it. My 4 year old son LOVES Disney Pixar movies and he LOVES meeting the characters here. TSMM is a great ride not to be missed also. We try to spend 2 days here if possible.

Our last 8 day trip, we did not do AK. We will next time, but for us slipping is not a prob. Our 4 year old can't ride the biggies there except for the Safari. The one time we rode it, we sawhardly any animals but a few. He saw more at our local zoo and he just was not excited about it.

Our next trip we will go to AK but if we had to skip park, AK will be it.

I'd skip AK. It's boring in the animal department compared to typical zoos. EE and kilinmajaro is fun. But then your done.

with 4 adults and 2 young kids, I would skip DHS. I never feel the Magic there and I think the adults would enjoy Epcot and AK much more. And you CAN'T skip Magic Kingdom! I suggest getting a wheel chair for the man to use and you can all enjoy the trip more, especially him.

Skip AK or DHS. My kids LOVE Epcot and always have since their first trip when 3 and 5. Hit the Kidcot stuff as you do WS. They'll have a blast collecting and coloring the masks and talking to the CMs.

When we go less than 5 days we skip AK.

Wow thanks for all the advice...thank you to the person who suggested taking my childrens personalities and match them with parks...I think I may just do that..I KNOW for sure that we wont skip MK...

My daughter is a BIG NATURE Nut...and both my kids LOVE animals...so I dont know that I could skip AK...I will look into what is really at DHS...

Thanks again

Honestly, I wouldn't skip any. DHS for us was less than a half a day park and some people feel that way about AK too, but each park has a "must see" and has something for everyone. For the extra few dollars it takes for a four day ticket I would go to all parks and just take it slow in AK and DHS.

Also would your stepfather be willing to use an ECV in the parks?

I would skip AK. My grandchildren loved Epcot. They were 4 and 6 and said it was there favorite park.

That's a really, really difficult question :( It's between DHS or AK. But if I really, really had to pick, it would probably have to be AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter