If you could only stay at one resort, which resort would it be?

Where would you stay if you had only one choice?

• Old Key West

• Boardwalk Villas

• Villas at Wilderness Lodge

• Beach Club Villas

• Vero Beach

• Hilton Head

Results are only viewable after voting.

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
This is an off shoot of another poll, which asked which resort you would own if you could only buy into one.

I would like to know where you would choose to stay, if you only had one option.

Of course, the beauty of DVC is that we do have many options, but I still think it will be interesting to see where our hearts truly are. :) Mine, of course, is firmly planted at the Boardwalk.

I own at BWV but prefer the seclusion of OKW. Plus being close to the golf resort is a +

I bought my first points at OKW because that is where I wanted to be more often than not. I've since added at VWL which I love but if I had to do it all over again, I'd still buy first, and stay first, at OKW.

DW and I bought first at VB (Close to MIL) and added on at VWL (Cause we love WL) but after staying at OKW in December, We need to buy a resale.:smooth:

OKW would be our first choice on Disney property. But off Disney property would be VB over HH.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter