If you could go back in time and meet just one person who would that be?

famous: benjamin franklin. he seems to have been quite the character.

non-famous: my paternal grandmother. she died when i was about 3-4 months old, and everyone who knew her says she was the sweetest, kindest soul they've ever met.

I'd like to go back a few generations and meet a great-great grandparent.

As far as famous people go, I think Benjamin Franklin would be fascinating to meet.

I'm very surprised more people on a DISNEY forum haven't said whom I think would be the obvious choice...Walt Disney!

I'd also pick Teddy Roosevelt and then non-famous, my ancestors are from Scotland and there is even a family castle, I'd pick them.

Jesus Christ would be a first choice.

If we get a second, it would be John Kennedy--I have been fascinated since I was a child with the entire family. Then again, I might find the reality of him/them a lot less intriguing than my fantasy. :cool1:

So yeah, I guess I will stick with my first choice. ::yes::

My biological mother.
I never got a chance to meet her as she passed away when I was 15, and I didn't start searching for my biological families until I was in my late 20s.

Marie Antoinette....because if Kristen Dunst portrayed her with any accuracy in that movie, she would be the famous person I would like to meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter