If you could change one thing about DCL, what would it be?

#2 - Give us some rooms that have two beds in them. Ditch the sofa. Basically, a double-bedded hotel room. Or go back to offering the one bed that separates.

It might need to be an interior or oceanview to manage placement of the desk, but I’d trade the balcony for real beds.
DCL has some of the best beds I have ever slept in. I've been on RCL with the split beds and I thought they were really uncomfortable. I would be concerned that if they went to split beds they would not be as comfortable as the current ones.

I would love for them to move to more seasonal menus. Keep the fan favorites if they must (and if we know Disney fans, they must) but there is no reason they can't work in seasonal accoutrements like they do with their food festivals on land. I've only been on 12 cruises and I'm getting so bored food wise.

edit: nope, someone else had a better answer. Private tables. If there was ONE change I could ask for, it would be to have a guaranteed private table, with communal sitting being an opt in venture.

I would love for them to move to more seasonal menus. Keep the fan favorites if they must (and if we know Disney fans, they must) but there is no reason they can't work in seasonal accoutrements like they do with their food festivals on land. I've only been on 12 cruises and I'm getting so bored food wise.
They actually did this in Europe last year, at least on the fjords cruise. Almost ever “Europe special” dish I tried was great!

I would love studio rooms like NCL offers. Maybe only 5 or so per ship. And rooms with a shower only, no tub.

DCL has some of the best beds I have ever slept in. I've been on RCL with the split beds and I thought they were really uncomfortable. I would be concerned that if they went to split beds they would not be as comfortable as the current ones.
100%!! Even when I was with a friend and we had separate beds, the twin was super uncomfortable. It's not just getting eaten by them when they are together - it's that they just aren't comfortable

We'd really appreciate more variety in the itineraries. For us the trip is not just about the ship, but also the destination and we aren't really interested in the same options all the time.

That is every line though. Every line is the same boring Caribbean ports with the same Diamonds International. Disney seems to be the worst with their eastern ones not seeming to have changed in a decade.

I agree the one thing I would like to see is going back to having the ability to have 2 beds. I travel either with my mom or my best friend. It is always an awkward conversation over who is getting the bed. The two bed set up were maybe not as comfortable but they were equal! Would love if they just had a few rooms that were able to have this since I know others love the one bed set up. Being able to choose the 2 bed set up is one reason I consider other cruise lines

I have two. One which has already been mentioned several times.

1. The itinerary between the Western and Eastern Caribbean gets a little old. change it up a little more often.
2. I'll get flamed for this and many will disagree. That and it's based on opinion. Some will agree, but many will not. Here it is... The quality of the MDR food needs to improve. It's average at best and below average much of the time. I get it, it's mass-produced, but still. There I said it. :goodvibes

I have two. One which has already been mentioned several times.

1. The itinerary between the Western and Eastern Caribbean gets a little old. change it up a little more often.
2. I'll get flamed for this and many will disagree. That and it's based on opinion. Some will agree, but many will not. Here it is... The quality of the MDR food needs to improve. It's average at best and below average much of the time. I get it, it's mass-produced, but still. There I said it. :goodvibes

I've heard the food on Fantasy has stood out recently and not necessarily in a good way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter