If you can only do one TS at epcot...

For low carb eating I would suggest Biergarten. Lots of meats and such on the menu. It is a buffet and it is communal seating, usually 8 to a table. But it is a fun atmosphere.

I was thinking this as well. It's not my favorite TS at Epcot, but when considering low carb, it may be a good choice.

Hmm the low carb thing makes Via Napoli impossible..

He actually could go to any TS & tell them no rice, Potatos, noodles just the meat & veggies..

I'm thinking maybe Restaurant Markesh?

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

Thanks everyone.
I think this is the hardest decision I've had to make for this trip!!! Haha. Too many good choices. :)

Right now I have a Coral Reef at 4:10, and a Teppan Edo at 8:20. Either can work (my family can eat ANYTIME). But now I'm considering Biergarten....that could be really fun. Not sure if my daughter will like the food there though.

Garden Grill sounds fun, but we already have 4 character meals planned so I don't want to add another one. Although Chip n Dale look like they are a hoot!

Le Cellier doesn't have any opening (at least not as of today), so that's out.

(deleted rambling nonsense about Chefs de France which is now out of consideration, though I neglected to read your recent post above before opening my yapper)

My brother, SIL, and 2 nephews (7 and 4? bad uncle...) end up at Biergarten probably 5 or 6 times per year (they're local) - often for the boys' birthdays at their request. Definitely a fun family pick!

LeCellier would have been my last choice. But just to throw another idea out there. Morocco. One of my faves. Truly an "immersive" experience, beautiful restaurant, good food.

Teppan Edo seems like a good choice! I love it there - the steak is great, plus they have shrimp and veggies for low-carb. It's fun to watch the chef as well!

Coral Reef can be a fun restaurant, especially for kids, as the fish tank adds to the ambiance and is quite enjoyable to look at. The food there is, at least I've found, very enjoyable as well.

We love the Beirgarten! I don't like a lot of different food, a very boring eater DH says, but I always leave full. Also the band there is so much fun. We were fortunate enough to spend NYE at the Beirgarten at the time of Germany's actual New Years. It was so sweet and touching watching them knowing they were so far from home but they included us in their celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter