If you are planning a 4th of July trip....

If you are planning a 4th of July trip this year.....

• Are you going the week before the 4th?

• Are you going the week after the 4th?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ocalla

DIS Veteran
Are you going the week before the 4th? or the week following the 4th? The 4th of July is on a weekend this year.

Thanks

I couldn't vote - my answer is "both!" A little of the week before and most of the week after.

We're going Jun 29-Jul 7, so a little of both--it was sooo much cheaper to fly on Jun 29th!

We're looking into going the week after....Since the Holiday falls on a Sunday, I get the Monday off at work, which is one less vacation day I will need to use :thumbsup2

June 30th through July 7th. So excited to be in Disney for the 4th! I've never gone at this time...any recommendations for must-do/must-see?

Now we're going to arrive Jul 3 and stay thru the 11th. So much for cheaper airfares. :( We had a scheduling conflict and had to switch flights.

July 1 - 6, 3 days Disney and 3 days WWoHP at Universal. First time for us also at busy time :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter