*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any reason why you can't post. I am not completely familiar with the Points Rental Board rules so please read the stickies at the top of that forum and PM a moderator from that board directly if you are having trouble. I think that they moderate all posts on that board so it may be that your post is waiting to be approved.

I am new here, and haven't received and activation email... not even in my "Junk" folder... is there something else I need to do so I can start posting my own questions..?

Thanks,
Shannon

I am new here, and haven't received and activation email... not even in my "Junk" folder... is there something else I need to do so I can start posting my own questions..?

Thanks,
Shannon

Your account is already activated. It looks like you have already figured that out and posted elsewhere. :welcome: to the DIS!

I also received an email with no link, and it appears I too can post.

HOWEVER, when I navigate between boards, I get kicked off and told to log in again, so I do. I then get an error message that tells me I'm wrong and only have a couple more chances. However, I show up as logged in! Any thoughts?

BTW- I forgot to subscribe to a post. Is there anyway to go back and do that?

I haven't logged on in a few years. I can reply to posts, but I am unable to create new threads. I don't see anywhere where I could resend an activation email in case I didn't do it the first time around. o_O Please help!
Thank you!

I haven't logged on in a few years. I can reply to posts, but I am unable to create new threads. I don't see anywhere where I could resend an activation email in case I didn't do it the first time around. o_O Please help!
Thank you!
Your account is fine. There is a New Thread button at the top and bottom right of the thread list on each board. You just need to click on that to start a thread.

Oh goodness. I do not know how I missed that blue box the first time around. I swear I looked everywhere! Thanks for your help!!

***Update*** I'm not crazy. The box doesn't appear on the Disney for Families board until you roll your mouse over it. That's how I missed it. :)

Last edited:
I am having trouble logging into my original username. I made this new account to post here. (I may have used the same email address.) Can it be recovered?

I did not receive my email using my info so opened a new account. Sure would like to keep my old account. Please advise. Thanks!

I am not sure what you are referring to? Did you have an account that you have used previously?
I did not receive my email using my info so opened a new account. Sure would like to keep my old account. Please advise. Thanks!

I am not sure what you are referring to? Did you have an account that you have used previously?

Yes,I have had an account under username "airhead " since 2000. I cannot log in to that account . I do not receive the link sent in an email. I started a new account with username "dogpeeps" inorder to get some help.

Yes,I have had an account under username "airhead " since 2000. I cannot log in to that account . I do not receive the link sent in an email. I started a new account with username "dogpeeps" inorder to get some help.
Sorry, I am not sure I am understanding. I see that "airhead" has posted nearly 500 times and last posted on Jan 28th of this year so that account is active. You just need to log in with the username and password.

Hi,
Not sure where to post this, I have used the 'contact us' option too.

My husband it seems has been banned...?!

You have been banned for the following reason: Registered to Spam.

Can you explain why? We use the same pc, he has been a member since 2005 with close to 8000 posts.
Doesn't post as much these days but....why has he been banned?

username johnnysharp2

Julie

Last edited:
Please follow the directions in the first post of this thread and have your husband send an email to support@wdwinfo.com. A few of our members have had this issue since the switch to the new boards.

You might also post this on the New Board Issues board in the Tech Support forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter