If only two parks - which would you choose?

We will be in Orlando in Mid-June for volleyball. We will probably only have time for two days at Disney. We didn't get to see much of World Showcase last December (my kid, who is obsessed with all things Japanese, would not leave the Japan store). She would like to go back to Epcot to see more World Showcase. I can't go without MK for a day, so that's likely our other park.

I'm thinking AK is always going to be the first I'd drop, and Studios seems to have an awful lot down for the new stuff going in.

Just curious about other opinions. I don't specifically know what's going on at the HS, so I could be swayed by that, depending. If you could only get in two parks, which would you choose?
AK and Epcot. I pretty much only go to HS for Tower of Terror and MK is too crowded for me.

I'd get a PH and do the morning at AK then the afternoon/evening at Epcot. Next day I'd do the most of the day at MK, maybe leave around 3 and hop over to the studios and spend a little time there and hop back to MK for the FW. I love all 4 parks but spend most of my time at Epcot and the Studios, AK is next and MK is my 1/2 day park. I know, I'm odd but my kid is grown and we go often so MK just doesn't have a full day draw for us. We always have hoppers so we just hop around and are always in at least two parks every day.

For our family it's MK and AK. This spring we only have 3 days in the parks before our cruise. Initially I had Epcot, MK and AK planned but with the SW stuff going on at DHS until March I switched Epcot for DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter