If money was no object, what would you want to be doing for your next birthday?

We will be heading to an all-inclusive on St Lucia in May (my birthday month). Works for me. I am considering upgrading to a room with a private pool.

Hopefully there will be enough water in the Rhine in April for our Viking river cruise to go normally.

Loving retirement!

If I truly could spend all of the money I want, I would build communities for the homeless **everywhere** and there would be no more homeless or food insecure or people lacking mental health care.

I'd love to wake up on my birthday in the castle suite at Disney World! (But I don't think money would actually help with that.)
I guess I don't understand your statement that money wouldn't help with that? If Disney refused you could just offer shareholders $150 a share and execute a hostile takeover.

If I truly could spend all of the money I want, I would build communities for the homeless **everywhere** and there would be no more homeless or food insecure or people lacking mental health care.
That would be a nice action on your part. Although even with people that have plenty of money at their disposal some of them are suffering from mental health issues and fail to seek help. You can read the news headlines and they are filled with dim bulb statements from these folks.

I would build that transport device that Jody Foster used in Contact to travel to another planet.

Well since the OP said that money is no object I suggest you start by hiring me to help you with ideas. I'll only charge $500k per minute.
No offense, but I can find myself a fair amount of trouble for much less! 😂

Hang on another 10-years ….we should be able to send you to Mars by then

Sounds good. Musk and that Branson guy are forward thinkers. Even if they haven't everything figured out they'll start taking deposits. I want to reach Pearl Status of the Martian Space Lines before I check out.

Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter