If I Can't Get POFQ How About CBR?

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
This has been the most difficult vacation to plan so far . .:mad: We never stayed at a moderate resort, and I was planning on POFQ, but they are closed for now, so I need an alternate, just in case they don't re-open for our trip . . .How about CBR? It's just me and DH, for our 15th Wedding Anniversary, October 9 - 13 and when I look into info on CBR, it seems like it is mostly a family resort. Since we aren't bringing the kids with us this trip, we wanted something quiet.

Anyone stay at CBR in a quiet location? Was looking at map of resort and Trinadad South and Martinque look pretty seperated. Was also interested in maybe getting a glimpse of Spaceship Earth . . .

I'm hoping to get the POFQ, but would love to hear from CBR fans who can help me out.

Hi there!

CBR is fun for families or couples! It can be very romantic at night, walking around the lake and seeing the lights reflecting off the water :D You can see Spaceship Earth from the poolside bar "Banana Cabana" and that area. We also saw it from the beach at Martinique. We saw fireworks a few times when I was there a couple weeks ago :)
I have stayed in Martinique twice and it was VERY quiet both times. Martinique is close to Old Port Royale which is where the food court, shops, arcade, and main pool are. All of these things, except the pool, are indoors so you don't hear anything from them. And the pool is on the opposite side from where Martinique is, so you don't hear anyone at the pool either, until you walk over to the pool.
CBR is beautiful, check my web site :)

DH and I stayed at CBR a few months ago. We were in Barbados. POFQ is our favorite mod. We didn't like CBR as much since it was a further walk to the food court and since the buses stopped 7 times, but it was quiet and beautiful. I took tons of beautiful pictures.

pofq is sopposed to open for the fall we have ressies in NOv
I would call and find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter