If at first you don't succeed--Keep Calling

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
I just called to see if I could get Chef Mickey's for July 26. Yes, I am a die hard Diser and call right at the 180 mark :rotfl2: but this is a spur of the moment trip.

I wanted Dinner for a birthday celebration. All she said they had was for 8:50! Well, that is too late for us to eat dinner. I decided to call back and see if I could get breakfast instead. Interestingly, the CM said I could get breakfast for 8:50. That promted me to ask for dinner again. Yes, I was able to secure 6:15 p.m. for a party of 5 :teeth: .

Now, I know that when I first called I asked for the CM to check dinner. I am wondering if she made a mistake and checked for breakfast. Anyway, sometimes it pays to call back and check again! :rolleyes:

So glad you got the ADR! we LOOOVE :love: Chef Mickey's! That restaurant just screams to us..."YOU ARE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!"

have fun!

Yes that is true,
Just today, i called the 1st time to get dining ressies at Ohanas and told it was booked solid, so i called back agian 5 mins later to get a different CM and got 4 choices of time for that same resturant for that same night!! GO FIGURE!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter