If a stranger were to look at your song playlist..

LOL!!! I may be doing a recital around Christmas at Southeastern University in Lakeland (that's still Polk co right?).

Awww...makes me wish I could be back in Lakeland at that time to hear you! It's a beautiful campus and I hope you enjoy it.

I'm down there once or twice a month for my voice lesson. I was most recently a geisha in Madama Butterfly in Orlando.

Now I want to go see something!

I like seeing Frank Sinatra mentioned here - he's my fave. But I also have Guns N Roses, Beach Boys and the Wiggles. Yup, ipods have definitely revealed our inner schizophrenia! :thumbsup2

What do you know about Opera....you are an admitted burn-out:lmao:

No, I admit my playlist makes me look like one :lmao:

But no, I know pretty much zero about opera. As far as classical, my knowledge is limited to having dated someone who later played in a symphony :lmao:

LOL They would think I had multiple personalities. I have Frank Sinatra, Kenny Chesney, Great Big Sea... and of course there's Disney music.

My musical taste is all over the map and I will pretty much listen to anything.

That's me from Billy Bragg to Keith Whitley, the Pogues, Broadway show tunes, Sex Pistols, Bob Dylan...

They would think I'm cool and cultured--so far from the truth, haha! But like most folks, I enjoy several styles/genre of music so I've got the classics from more than one genre. But I will admit to having favorites that I listen to a lot more than others.

No, I admit my playlist makes me look like one :lmao:

But no, I know pretty much zero about opera. As far as classical, my knowledge is limited to having dated someone who later played in a symphony :lmao:

My DH was extremely classical-illiterate when we met but I converted him! My best friend too is not a fan, but she has come to my last two operas. I've wanted to be an opera singer since I was 10 so yeah I'm a music nerd.

That my playlist is a mess and how does that explain all the Irish fiddle?

I've got everything from Michael Buble to Green Day to 30 Seconds to Mars to Keith Urban. AKA little bit of everything.

My DH was extremely classical-illiterate when we met but I converted him! My best friend too is not a fan, but she has come to my last two operas. I've wanted to be an opera singer since I was 10 so yeah I'm a music nerd.

I just watched an episode of Anger Management , and Charlie Sheen date got all dressed up for an opera, but got drunk and kept screaming for them to play "Bohemian Rhapsody" :rotfl:

Good music comes in every Genre

:thumbsup2

if I like a song I like it... I can appreciate all kinds of music but most of my playlist is country.. so I'm guessing they would think I'm a redneck or a hick.. I'm okay with that. :upsidedow

I would hope someone would think I'm fun. :rotfl: My music is kind of all over the place, but absolutely no country music. :crazy2: FUN, Bruno Mars, old school Nelly (the rapper, not the girl), and Macklemore are my current faves.

I am opera singer.
Wow. Amazing! :)

I would hope someone would think I'm fun. :rotfl: My music is kind of all over the place, but absolutely no country music. :crazy2: FUN, Bruno Mars, old school Nelly (the rapper, not the girl), and Macklemore are my current faves.

OH YES, I agree. Forgot to mention that in my original post. Absolutely NO country music! I cant stand it. BTW, I like both Nelly's! ;)

Wow. Amazing! :)

OH YES, I agree. Forgot to mention that in my original post. Absolutely NO country music! I cant stand it. BTW, I like both Nelly's! ;)

Not even the song Cruise by Florida Georgia Line with Nelly?!?! its catchy! ;)

I hope to see FGL this fall!

HelenePA said:

LOVE that song! I must've listened to it at least a dozen times on the drive to WDW. My mp3 player is worn out...lol.

HelenePA said:

I just heard that song for the very first time now on youtube. Lol. And ya, its awful!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter