If a stranger were to look at your song playlist..

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
..what would they think about you?

This chick is all over the place, very willy nilly :rotfl:

LOL They would think I had multiple personalities. I have Frank Sinatra, Kenny Chesney, Great Big Sea... and of course there's Disney music.

My musical taste is all over the map and I will pretty much listen to anything.

I've got Mozart and Barry mannilow to eminem and missy elliott on there, maybe I'm schizophrenic.

..what would they think about you?

This chick is all over the place, very willy nilly :rotfl:

I had a coworker tell me I had a 'problem'. He said my iPod had an identity crisis. LOL. He was 25 and didn't understand how I could listen to MJ, G&R, Buffett, and Bruno Mars in a row. :lmao:

I have everything from the Beatles to Judas Priest to Michael W Smith on my iPod. I listen to what I like. :)

No doubt, someone would think they'd stumbled back in time to a jazz club in the 80's. I even keep my place dark. DH *hates* it! Soon as I turn my back, he puts on the Bee Gees or Motown (I do like Motown) and rips open the drapes, blinding us all. :scared: Bright light ruins the mood for me.

Aside from classical music I only have four artists on my playlist. And my classical list includes all the accompaniment-only tracks of songs I am working on. So that makes me...focused?

Buckalew11 said:
This.

My running playlist has Frank Sinatra, Soulja Boy, Lady Gaga, Disney...

Yup this is me too. Multiple personalities for sure...gaga, madonna, rob zombie, metallica, beatles, frank sinatra, classical etc.

In my house! :-). I sing with Florida Opera and the Orlando Philharmonic, but this next season I am thinking about going over to Tampa Opera. I will not be in OPO's fall opera.

Nice!!! :thumbsup2 (Couldn't picture you on stage Saturday afternoons at the Auburndale Flea Market.) :rotfl2:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter