Idea: to assign Charles to the AKL painting class

FredQc

Fred
I just listened to the latest edition of the Best & Worst, which is about the best resort for a staycation. Charles' favorite is AKL. He explained how he likes to draw at this resort.

May I suggest to assign Charles to review the AKL newest activity, “Wild in Painting,” and to report more information about it? Details about this activity are scarce for now. A review would be very appreciated, and could help to decide about the opportunity to register for this activity.

Thank you!

I just listened to the latest edition of the Best & Worst, which is about the best resort for a staycation. Charles' favorite is AKL. He explained how he likes to draw at this resort.

May I suggest to assign Charles to review the AKL newest activity, “Wild in Painting,” and to report more information about it? Details about this activity are scarce for now. A review would be very appreciated, and could help to decide about the opportunity to register for this activity.

Thank you!
Wow, didn't even know about this. That could be awesome to see, good idea!

Thank you!
GREAT idea! If this doesn’t happen, there is no justice in the world! LOL

It looked like a lot of fun. We were there last week and I did not leave enough time for free time. The picture they were painting was beautiful. I agree, I'd love to have Charles review this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter