Idea for show

I hope that this is the right forum to pose an idea for the show? I have watched every episode and every video multiple times and I love the teams honest take on their experiences all over WDW property. Which only makes me want to know more about what all of you hold dearest and is most nostalgic when you are at WDW. You guys once did a series on what you love about certain resorts. You did very personable one-on-one interviews with each other outside the park. They were great! It would be awesome to see that format again instead of a round table discussion as to get that team members unique perspective without anyone else chiming in and altering their perfect day. Perhaps you could do the interviews at Geyser Point or somewhere else quiet and picturesque. So... the idea would be "You're perfect day at WDW." If you only had one perfect day to have do what you hold most dearest wherever on WDW property. The criteria: The one park you just couldn't miss, three meals (B,L,+D anywhere on property), two can't miss snacks in the chosen park, three would die if you missed them rides at that park, and finally the perfect after park nightcap or the perfect ending to you're perfect day! I think all of the DIS-junkies out there would absolutely love to learn of all your nostalgic memories of WDW. P.S. Pete's participation in this would be awesome. I think everyone would be fascinated by his tales of what his perfect day would be! Tell him a fellow Jersey boy and Disney lover begs him to do it! (as much as a guy from Jersey begs for anything... which ain't much). Anyway... that's my pitch and I hope you feel it's a worthy topic for discussion. Thank you for you're time and consideration. Dean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!