Ice bucket - packable cooler?

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Is there an ice bucket in the room? How big is it?

I would like to have ice on hand during the day for drinks (not just alcoholic either - LOL!)

Has anyone found anything that would work as a small cooler that will pack up and go in your bag and that you can use in the room once you get there? I'm just looking for a way to store some ice while we're there.

Thanks!

Yes there is an ice bucket in the room that is a little bigger than in a standard hotel room. I suppose you could ask for a second one from your room host. We have also taken a soft sided, collaspable rolling cooler to bring drinks onboard and you could always have the host fill it half way with ice to keep the drinks cold and store it in the tub or one of the sinks to catch anything that leaks.

We had 2 large ice buckets that were filled twice a day, worked out very well.

There's already a cooler in the room -- like a dorm-sized refrigerator except not quite as cold. That worked fine for us. I didn't see need for an extra cooler in the room. Especially considering the free drink station on deck 9. Of course, we didn't bring drinks on with us. We felt there was plenty of that on board already. But my dh did buy a couple of doctor peppers in one of the ports because he hates coke.

So the in-room cooler was plenty for us and leaved us more room to pack other stuff!

K.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!