• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ICarly a rip off of hannah montana? I dont think so.. but there are similarities..

Is ICarly like Hannah montana?

• Duh, Of course it is!

• No of course not!

• I dont know, i never watched hannah montana or ICarly before!

• I only watch disney channel so i dont know what ICarly is!

Results are only viewable after voting.

FairlyOddGrlz

Mouseketeer
Are you people mad? ICarly does not have a double life lol. Anyway i think that a lot of people think that Carly acts like miley ( i know i think she does too ) sam is like lily ( blonde hair, skaterish clothes ) and freddie is a goofier version of oliver. Post what you think!

The show doesn't seem to sound like HM at all.
It sounds, somehow, even stupider.
Then again, Nick hasn't always had the best ideas for shows these days.

I don't watch either of them.
I've seen HM, and I just read up on the other stupid show on Wikipedia.

I havn't seen ICarly but I've seen commercails I think in way she does live a double life.

I don't think they're similar. I watched the first two episodes of iCarly and it's okay. I don't watch Nick enough to watch the show. I watch Disney more.

anyone else notice how shows are normaly two girls and a guy?

hanna montana
icarly
thats so raven
etc

The comedy of hm is amateur. ICarly is aimed at the teen audience anyway. The episode tonight was kind of like an episode of hannah montana called song sung bad when lily sang horrible and then they used a program to make her voice sound a Lot better. Dan schnieder or whatever his name is cant come up with more original ideas? I totally agree with people who think life with derek so totally copied drake and josh i mean even derek has red hair like drake AND plays in a band

They are two different shows. If it was copying another, I'm sure it wouldn't have been aired.

Nope...Nick would get sued if Disney found any similarities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter