ICarly a rip off of hannah montana? I dont think so.. but there are similarities..

Is ICarly like Hannah montana?

• Duh, Of course it is!

• No of course not!

• I dont know, i never watched hannah montana or ICarly before!

• I only watch disney channel so i dont know what ICarly is!

Results are only viewable after voting.
there not simalar at all. I think Icarly is just like Drake and Josh, cause of some of the ways they say the jokes.

The comedy on ICarly is more funny than hannah montana in my opinion, But the topic of the episodes are stupid i mean come on ILike jake? bad episode copy of hannah montana episode Song Sung Bad. When lily sings horrible if anyone has seen those episodes.

and also isnt it kinda weird how the main character has a crush on a guy named "Jake" and Hannah montana found out that she really had a crush on jake the whole entire time???

Anyone else kinda see that?

and also isnt it kinda weird how the main character has a crush on a guy named "Jake" and Hannah montana found out that she really had a crush on jake the whole entire time???

I noticed that too! And did you notice that he has blonde hair like him too!

Yeah and he thinks way to much of himself and hes VERY POPULAR

WAIT A MINUTE!! I just watched the episode where lily cares more about her boyfriend then she cares about miley.. AND GUESS WHO WAS IN THAT EPISODE DURING THE MOVIE WHO SCREAMED? THE guy who played jake inside of ICarly! Dude this show needs some original people!

I'm confused, do you think the show is copying it because you've posted a lot of reason to show that you believe it does, but you say it doesn't?

:confused3 :confused:

They seem totally different. One is about an online show, and the other is about a pop star. How are they the same? Besides for characters though.

I'm confused, do you think the show is copying it because you've posted a lot of reason to show that you believe it does, but you say it doesn't?

:confused3 :confused:

Not to be mean or anything, but im agreeing with my friends their the ones who think that dont blame me. Besides its what i believe and you have no right to confront me on what i think. does that answer your question? :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter