iCan robot welcomes guests to Tomorrowland

Looks pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing this in August.

We saw him this week and I have to say, that robot had some sass! Made a few light jabs about human laziness and things like that. My kids liked him, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stop and talk to him again.
Good to hear some positive feedback about it! I suppose he is technically 'streetmosphere' and not something Disney wants guests to queue for. He is more of a 'if you bump into him' interaction, rather than a traditional meet and greet. Similar to the Push Trashcan and the Muppet Mobile Lab.

We saw him this week and I have to say, that robot had some sass! Made a few light jabs about human laziness and things like that. My kids liked him, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stop and talk to him again.
I like that idea of sass.

I think that might be the appeal to me--just a random "oh look what's over there" type situation. He looks pretty darn cool and I think just randomly coming upon him would at least add to the experience.

Cool, reminds me of the 'robot' in EPCOT you could meet and interact with back in the 80s when I was a kid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter