I watched it LIVE!

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Today at around 4:30pm I started watching the Live Cam from Port Canaveral.... it displays a live photos about every 8-10 minutes... (you have to click reload)

I watched the Disney Wonder leave port at about 5:09pm and shortly after another cruise ship departed as well (not sure what ship - maybe RCC?)

Anyway I really enjoyed watching it... here is the link if anyone is interested - I guess the Wonder will be there on Thurs again... if anyone wants to watch

http://www.local6.com/cameras/portcanaveralcam/#

I hear you. I have watched the Magic and the Wonder go by. Today I missed seeing the Wonder due to I got quite busy. I love looking through that live cam. I have also saw a couple weeks ago a small boat and then the coast guard came along. I didn't know what was really happening but it was exciting to watch that on the live cam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter