I warn you, I have a gun

I have one - a .22 rifle, to be specific. Got it as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago. I think I've fired it maybe ten times (at beer bottles and such).

I married into a family of hunters and sportsmen, and though I don't have a problem with guns, I've just never felt the need to own one, being neither a hunter nor sportsman myself. But anyway, a few years ago Mrs. Homie and I moved here to Missouri to be closer to her family, and the fam collectively decided that I needed a gun, so they got me a very nice rifle for Christmas a couple of years ago. It was a great gift... that sits in a corner of my bedroom collecting dust.

One of these days, when I have some money, I'll do the CCW classes and get a handgun for personal security - something I can do here in Missouri, with its Devil-may-care gun laws. But that's down the road.

I have one I don't need to warn anyone. I know how to use it properly, and if you are up to no good, you don't deserve a warning ;)

For all my ranting and raving, I do actually have a gun... it's a Walther LG400 .177 air rifle, a match weapon designed for prone position competition shooting. It's my pride and joy :D

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 18.37.08.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter