I want to be these People!!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds a little too good to be true, but I think I believe it.

When DH and I were at BWV last year, we had just taken the tour and were thinking it over..weren't sure if it was REALLY that good, etc. You all know. Anyway, we were in the gift shop and saw this man with a DVC jacket on. He seemed pretty friendly, chatting to the CM behind the counter, so being the shy person I am (NOT), I started asking him about DVC and how he felt about it.

Well, this guy was so into it, it almost scared us off! He apparently had enough points that he'd spend 3 weeks at Vero, then a few weeks at HH, some time at BWV , some time at OKW and then start over. He obviously had thousands of points. He'd bought points for all his kids, he went on and on. It was almost like Stepford DVC! We asked ourselves later if the guy ever went home! While that was a little too much enthusiasm for us, we did buy in and love our DVC.

But there are people who have all those points. We met one!

A comparable condo (with maintenance provided) could easily sell for $500K (and up) and STILL not be onsite. Add to that property taxes, maintenance costs, upkeep, utilities and telephone ( and T/T or full clean) and you will easily use the $9K annual fee. If you'll only use it 3 months per year- it does get costly quickly!

Of course, that condo will likely appreciate more over time...plus you'd qualify for FL resident passes! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter