I think I'm going to stop posting for awhile

I never said you weren't. I was responding to your comment about, "I realize the google result brought up an article that reviewed the show in glowing terms..." and acknowledging that this is indeed what I've been doing.

Sorry if I've offended you. :hippie:

The Google barrage gets old quick with me. I tend to expect that most people have the ability to use it just as well as I do, so I'd prefer to simply chat.

The Google barrage gets old quick with me. I tend to expect that most people have the ability to use it just as well as I do, so I'd prefer to simply chat.

Different countries get different Google results, so personally I always appreciate seeing what other people turn up. It's often not the same as what I will come across myself.

I did not mean to make you feel "barraged", and I do appreciate that you actually took the time to check out the review of the show.

I linked the other two because the women who wrote them are, in one case, a self-avowed feminist, and in the other case a comedian, and both are far better spoken than I am. So, I found them fascinating reading. I read some others that didn't confirm my viewpoint though they gave me food for thought, as well as perspective on where you may be coming from (but as you said, you're capable of doing your own googling).

And I did NOT link the one about the comedian who does her routine utterly pants-less (not even wearing undies!). Because I'm pretty sure that'd be violating some rule here. :laughing: (But she was awesome!)

Different countries get different Google results, so personally I always appreciate seeing what other people turn up. It's often not the same as what I will come across myself.

I found that out last year. I went to Thailand and since I switched to a local SIM card, but used my Google account on the phone, I kept getting Google Thailand. This worked fine because I was there and googling local stuff. But when I returned and put my US SIM card back in, mt Google account kept defaulting to Thailand for about 2 weeks. I had to re-train my phone to go to the USA Google. I never knew this was a thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter