I see no sense in a small GFV purchase

Just went by the place ten minutes ago on the monorail. Really taking shape. Should note that while the wet play area is being installed in the same construction project as the DVC buildings, I would say it is in no way a "DVC building amenity." It's about twice as close to the existing GF, as it is to the new construction GFV.

So both accommodations will use the same play area, but it's physically much closer to the existing hotel than to the new DVC building. DVC would be more honest when they market this, to say "the wedding chapel is a DVC amenity" than the new wet play area, if proximity is the guide. ;)

It does appear that they may have a new quiet pool dug out, on the side of the new villas opposite the GF hotel (poly side). Too early to tell for sure, but it looks like it. Why else would they need a "retention pond" small shape right by seven seas lagoon, after all?

Any pics ?

Just went by the place ten minutes ago on the monorail. Really taking shape. Should note that while the wet play area is being installed in the same construction project as the DVC buildings, I would say it is in no way a "DVC building amenity." It's about twice as close to the existing GF, as it is to the new construction GFV.

So both accommodations will use the same play area, but it's physically much closer to the existing hotel than to the new DVC building. DVC would be more honest when they market this, to say "the wedding chapel is a DVC amenity" than the new wet play area, if proximity is the guide. ;)

It does appear that they may have a new quiet pool dug out, on the side of the new villas opposite the GF hotel (poly side). Too early to tell for sure, but it looks like it. Why else would they need a "retention pond" small shape right by seven seas lagoon, after all?

I sure hope you are right with a quiet pool!!! :thumbsup2 I really think the resort needs it, in additional to the children's splash area, with the flux in rooms. The pools have been crowded enough in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter