I need suggestions for a warm bread-based dessert at Disney

Also, at epcot in the France ice cream shop, you can get a custom ice cream sandwich made from warm brioche and your combo of ice cream/syrup flavor. It is seriously one of the best things I have ever eaten. That combo of hot/cold, sweet and slightly savory, amazing!

It's not "dessert", per-se, but the french toast bread pudding with the praline sauce at the Boma breakfast buffet is fantastic.

I am a huge fan of both Ohana’s bread pudding and the Ger’s bread pudding—the sauces (vanilla and butterscotch) served with the Ger’s are incredibly delicious.

I also really enjoy the crepes with ice cream from the cart in France, but there are many pastry options in Epcot. The bakeries in France and Norway are two of my favorite places in WDW.

Another vote for Raglan Road's bread pudding. We have been known to to get it to go and have it for breakfast the next morning. It's amazing hot, and still decent cold. it might be the best thing I have ever eaten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter