• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Need Planning Help Big Time!!!

luvmarypoppins

<font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu
With all these new MYW packages etc. my head is just spinning and just when I had myself down as a disney pro....this comes up!!
I am trying to decide what our best options are, so far
We are staying at either the swan or Poly April 23-May 2. I think the Poly is sold out for some of our stay so I could consider a split stay.We would get the govt. rate at the swan and bring an aero bed too. I know we can buy the tickets but not the meal plan from the swan. I almost might do universal for a day or two to placate the ds. I am still waiting to see if the hilton honors points will be good for this.
Also thrown is is the fact dh has a conference at the swan dolphin the week after thanksgiving. We might pull our ds out of school then, so I am trying to see if it is worth it to get PAPs for all of us instead. I know he could get conference tickets, but dont know about the costs and if it will be extended to just him or the family., etc. If we got the PAPs I dont know what restraunt discounts will be for 2005 yet, etc. I need to make some major decisions asap. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

the new magic your way tickets should work - just get the 10 day and add the no expiry date - plus I would add the park hoppers.

I might get one annual pass for the hotel, restuarant discounts - but not one for everyone.

d/s is having a special rate this jan/feb for the Dis - I would expect them to have one in April/May too.

You could also rent points from a DVC member and stay in BCV or BWV - or if you want to save money OKW - make sure they can get you a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter