I need honest opinions please.... Totally upset about these shirts

Wow!!!!! Get your money back. It isn't too expensive to print off your computer an iron on design and put them on shirts. They don't last long but it would give you a cheap alternative to getting different shirts for your trip.

I would be upset too. Those are terrible. I'm so sorry. I hope you have a great trip nonetheless.

:eek: I cannot believe someone charged money for those.

Seriously! They look like either a Girl Scout troop project, or a middle school Home Ec assignment. And even saying that is an insult to either group, because I would expect them to have higher standards.

I feel for the OP, whatever her vision was, it wasn't...that. I hope that the crappy shirts don't keep her from having a fabulous time.

Absolutely awful. Get your money back! If you ordered from Etsy hopefully they'll back you up or file a complaint through your credit card company.

Wow those are terrible, there’s no way I’d accept them. I’m so sorry this happened to you! Definitely demand a refund. For our last trip I ordered iron on transfers from Etsy and printed them at home onto transfer paper and made my own. It was quick, easy and inexpensive. Maybe that’s an option for you, OP?

We had custom shirts made for our upcoming trip and our sons first Thanksgiving. I am totally heartbroken and the lady says I am just complaining. Please give me your honest opinion on these shirts and if you would be happy to accept them without question.

We leave this weekend and I don't have a way to make new shirts and I am already out the money I paid for these. Not to mention some of the images are on the wrong size shirts and none of them are the same size.

If she won't give you a refund, threaten to take her to court - and follow through with it.

Okay, be honest. Your neighborhood kid them.

This certainly isn't a professional job. And there is no way I would pay actual money for them.

Wow I wouldn’t let my dog wear them. That’s just gross unless you 10 year old made them for you for Christmas you’d suck it up and wear them around family. That’s just wrong. Still waiting to hear where you ordered from.

Those are just awful!! I could do a better job!

Reverse the charges if you paid with a card.

We had custom shirts made for our upcoming trip and our sons first Thanksgiving. I am totally heartbroken and the lady says I am just complaining. Please give me your honest opinion on these shirts and if you would be happy to accept them without question.

We leave this weekend and I don't have a way to make new shirts and I am already out the money I paid for these. Not to mention some of the images are on the wrong size shirts and none of them are the same size.
They are a little sloppy :( but they won't ruin your Disney trip! Try not to sweat the small stuff.. you're going to DISNEY WORLD!! :)

Sending good vibes that your trip is a good one :hyper::hyper:

Ok so now onto business:
~Where did you buy them from? Etsy? eBay? An obscure website? A well-known website? A friend of a friend?

~If you bought them online were reviews available for the service (or individual person)?

~These are absolutely not acceptable. I wouldn't want a do-over with that same person so all I would want is my money back (and you do deserve your money back).

~If you did them yourself you would have a level of expectation for appearance based on your individual skill level. Basing on your reaction to them, you expected something of higher quality. I love anything I make or my husband and I make together but if I were paying someone to custom make a scarf hanger, or someone to make a custom office desk, or someone to make a custom closet system I would expect higher quality than what we did ourselves.

As the above poster has said, the is important information missing that would help us understand your plight.

These were not bought from a regular retailer, almost all have a specific set of standards that should be met and your refund should be easy enough to obtain.

Did the person you bought them from have examples to view before the purchase? If they did and they look nothing like what you have then you can potentially ask for a refund. Etsy s more difficult as they state that each seller handles things differently and it is up to them.

I've seen this happen with birthday cakes bought from an independent seller or someone who advertised on Facebook. It sucks, but that is what you get when you don't do proper research.

I think you are going to be out of luck on this one. You may never see a refund and you may end up needing to use this as a learning experience.

Again, I am only going off what limited information you gave...the pictures do show that these are not quality, but without knowing other important pieces of information, there is little anyone will be able to help you.

Where did you buy them and how did you pay for them?

They are horrible. There is no way that those could be considered even good. The fact that someone can't see the problem there... they must have bad eyesight. It's obvious. I could do better and I know little to nothing about sewing!

Didn't even have to look past the first one to know that you are not just complaining.
I hope you can resolve that and get your money back. Did you buy it from a site that has a guarantee or some kind of buyer protection?

Those are awful. Sorry this happened to you. I had a similar experience with my daughter's birthday outfit last year. Ordered it on Etsy. Lady sent the shirt but not the tutu. The shirt was awful. I contact her and she sends me a new outfit with the tutu this time. The second shirt was a bit better, but the second outfit didn't come until after her party so too late. I returned everything and got my money back but not without a fight. I still had to find another outfit for the party. That is the only issue I've ever had with Etsy. I should have paid closer attention to her reviews because they were bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter