I NEED a trip to DL.

At least he was able to catch him! That person most likely is not insured. Terrible! :sad2:

Hey Andrea, where's Shawna? :confused3

I'm not Andrea but I do know where Shawna is. Her family is currently in the process of being shrunk for my bottle to sit on my mantle for my spying. Her internet will be hooked up by tomorrow most likely. She'll be back soon.

I'm not Andrea but I do know where Shawna is. Her family is currently in the process of being shrunk for my bottle to sit on my mantle for my spying. Her internet will be hooked up by tomorrow most likely. She'll be back soon.

Ohhh okay! Shawna in Wonderland? Floating in a bottle ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good to know! Its been awfully lonely without her!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good to know! Its been awfully lonely without her!

Yes I hear it's been a quiet day, once the process is complete I'll let her know that she is missed.

By the way I'm not sure if I said Yay for Albort and his tags yet...so...YAY FOR ALBORT AND HIS TAGS

So, has anyone seen the ads for the movie wild hogs? That looks too funny!

Yes I hear it's been a quiet day, once the process is complete I'll let her know that she is missed.

By the way I'm not sure if I said Yay for Albort and his tags yet...so...YAY FOR ALBORT AND HIS TAGS

Congrats on getting tagged Albort!! You're one of us now! There's no turning back!! Mwahahahaha!!! :stir:

I'm not sure...what's it about. I'm not very good with titles but if you describe it to me I might remember it.

Its about a group of middle aged suburban bikers that try to be all bad. :lmao: It looks sooo funny, especially since my dh and I know people like that. It cracks me up! There are some big name poeple in it. William H macy......and 3 others, cant remember.

Never heard of it. Is it Disney? :confused3 I just watched Ghostrider....that was the worst movie! :sad2: I also watched Pan's Labyrinth. It was really good

:rotfl2: Ghostrider did look really bad. Pan's labyrinth was awesome, a little shocking I guess but I really enjoyed it. But good to know about Ghostrider.

We just got back from Breach, it was pretty good I guess. I didn't realize it was based off a true story, I didn't like it until I found that out then I thought oh okay I guess that makes sense then. I was expecting more twists and action but that doesn't usually happen in real life.

Its about a group of middle aged suburban bikers that try to be all bad. :lmao: It looks sooo funny, especially since my dh and I know people like that. It cracks me up! There are some big name poeple in it. William H macy......and 3 others, cant remember.

OH YES! John travolta is in that one, it does look really funny. Stupid 40 second wait...

:rotfl2: Ghostrider did look really bad. Pan's labyrinth was awesome, a little shocking I guess but I really enjoyed it. But good to know about Ghostrider.

We just got back from Breach, it was pretty good I guess. I didn't realize it was based off a true story, I didn't like it until I found that out then I thought oh okay I guess that makes sense then. I was expecting more twists and action but that doesn't usually happen in real life.

Oh, tell me more about going to the movies! I havent been in years!!! Do you have popcorn? was it good?

Ghostrider was awful. My bf and I both said: "That was a dumb movie!" right when it ended. At least I had nachos and he has his popcorn to munch on :rotfl2: Pan's Labyrinth made me a bit teary-eyed but I liked it.

Ghostrider was awful. My bf and I both said: "That was a dumb movie!" right when it ended. At least I had nachos and he has his popcorn to much on :rotfl2: Pan's Labyrinth made me a bit teary-eyed but I liked it.

My son wants to see Ghostrider, I think hes a tad young for it though.

Oh, tell me more about going to the movies! I havent been in years!!! Do you have popcorn? was it good?

LOL! Yes I had popcorn and fuzzy peaches that were really gross. The popcorn was so yummy though. And the theatre was empty I guess because it's a thursday night so that was great I got to put my feet up on the seat in front of me.
There was a couple behind us and the girl kept trying to guess all the parts in the movie out loud it was annoying. She would try to finish their sentences and was 90% of the time wrong. But other than that the theatre was fun fun fun! Oh also I went to the washroom and there was a lady in there who didn't wash her hands when she left. I know because there was only the two of us in there and I didn't hear the water turn on she just walked out. GROSS!

Ghostrider was awful. My bf and I both said: "That was a dumb movie!" right when it ended. At least I had nachos and he has his popcorn to munch on :rotfl2: Pan's Labyrinth made me a bit teary-eyed but I liked it.

Yeah I had to bite my lip in that one too. Even though you're kind of expecting it, it was still a tear jerker and that music doesn't help.

LOL! Yes I had popcorn and fuzzy peaches that were really gross. The popcorn was so yummy though. And the theatre was empty I guess because it's a thursday night so that was great I got to put my feet up on the seat in front of me.
There was a couple behind us and the girl kept trying to guess all the parts in the movie out loud it was annoying. She would try to finish their sentences and was 90% of the time wrong. But other than that the theatre was fun fun fun! Oh also I went to the washroom and there was a lady in there who didn't wash her hands when she left. I know because there was only the two of us in there and I didn't hear the water turn on she just walked out. GROSS!

EWWW!! Who doesn't wash their hands after taking a tinkle?? That's just wrong! :crazy2: I would've been annoyed by that girl behind you. My movie theatre pet peeves are people who kick your chair and ones who make out like crazy. Blech! :crazy2:

It's not really for kids. There are some parts they might find frightening like with demons and such.

Probably, although he is REALLY into SCI-FI stuff, aliens and odd things and whatnot, But it can wait til it comes out on dvd, that way he can hide if its to much!
Hey, whats up with the smileys? They are all crazy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter