• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I must be cheap!

We will go only during slow months. I pay $200 for a deluxe. We get 35% off or free dining. Plus going on off times parks are less crowded. That's a win! Remember IF you stay OFF Site you won't be able to get to use the extra hours at the parks AND at real busy times WDW could reach a level to allow only resort guests in the park.

We will go only during slow months. I pay $200 for a deluxe. We get 35% off or free dining. Plus going on off times parks are less crowded. That's a win! Remember IF you stay OFF Site you won't be able to get to use the extra hours at the parks AND at real busy times WDW could reach a level to allow only resort guests in the park.

I do wish I could go during the slower times. I am a teacher, so getting off mid year is not an option. I have to go when our breaks are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter