I miss WDW

Our last time at a Disney park was Disneyland (March 2019). Our last time on a Disney ship was the Magic (October 2019). Last time on any Disney property was March 2020 (Aulani), just before the world shut down. I miss it ALLLLLLLL :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

We had a MVMCP Dec 2019 squeezed in during a hockey tourney in Tampa . It was two weeks before Riviera opened which we bought as a divorce present to us Easter 2019.. hopefully we will be able to visit this Xmas ..
Since we lived in the US for three years kids are seeing friends and family visit and travel and it’s been tougher on them I think . I always worry 18 yr pls dual citizen will just be like I’m outta here .. :)

Last Disney trip was May 2019. We were supposed to go this June 😭

But honestly, I just miss traveling in general. June 2019 family trip got ruined halfway through, lost out on June 2020 trip and certainly can't do one this June either. So add me to the - our 2022 trip is going to be epic. I already told DH forget about replacing the siding next year - that $ is going into the vacation fund 🤣

December 2021 is the goal for us. I‘m trying not to be, but I’m hopeful that we will be fully vaccinated and allowed to go without the same quarantine restrictions by the end of the year. I’m prepared to pivot if needed, but man do I ever want this trip to happen.

My heart wants to just " Fudge it " and go as quick as we could arrange something, as we are really needing a winter break right about now. My brain tells me that maybe spring of 2022, we might be able to swing it.

This is the time of year our household struggles. We are tired of winter, yet the snow keep falling, temperatures dip low, and the days drag on. We are really missing being able to travel...heck, even just to go somewhere else in a hotel would be nice right about now.

Same! Last time we went was in 2011. I was pregnant, so couldn’t ride my fav Splash or anything. So I’m so looking forward to going (that kiddo that was in my stomach is now 8!) with my kids to have them experience it for the first time. Oh I really hope we can go soon!

We are missing Disney sooo much to. Our last trip there was November 2019. We have Gone to Florida and Disney every year since the kids were babies, now our oldest is 20. It was strange missing last year, and possibly missing this year. My wife and I are hoping to head to the Florida panhandle in September or possibly Disney in December. In the spring of 2022 we are eyeing to return as A family when university lets out for the summer. Fingers crossed that all of us here stay healthy and can travel again soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!