I miss WDW

I'm with you. I miss Disney and cruising. We were last at Disney in 2019, and had two cruises booked last year that had to get cancelled. I was planning to do Disney/Universal this summer... Some days, the whole thing makes me very sad :(

Us too. Came back Feb 25. I’m grateful for that trip. Have even all year, but, man, I want to get back there desperately.
I’m trying to soak in the gratitude for our trip last March as well. We got it in just in the nick of time, arriving home March 7th. We were largely oblivious about COVID and were able to just enjoy the trip. I feel so badly for the people who had to cancel their trips last minute last year. So I’m trying to focus on being grateful, as hard as that is!l sometimes. I just want to get back!!

Last edited:

Last Disney trip was Christmas 2018 - I am so glad we decided to do that when we did!

We just missed our scheduled trip to Universal last March. That one was hard to give up.

But I'm hoping to be able to travel a bit this summer.

I hear ya on that...we were supposed to leave on March 13th to go on a cruise...I ended up spending my entire birthday (the 10th) cancelling our entire trip! :sad: I had already started to pack and everything!

Last Disney trip was Christmas 2018 - I am so glad we decided to do that when we did!

We just missed our scheduled trip to Universal last March. That one was hard to give up.

But I'm hoping to be able to travel a bit this summer.

Same, except our March break trip was to WDW.
It was just a couple of days before we were to fly down when the WHO declared the pandemic, so we made the tough decision to cancel our trip. We were basically packed up and ready to go😭

We haven't been since 2017! We went to Hawaii in 2019 and April 2020 we were to be back at Disney. I blame my daughter. LOL. If it wasn't for her school we would have gone in Feb. But then she ended up switching courses so we could have gone then anyways. Oh well. At least we have a fully paid trip including tickets and spending money (disney gc's) waiting for us so that's a bonus.

Me too. Or at least Florida anyway. We have gone to florida yearly for the past few years but last year was to be our first Disney visit. We made it as far as South Carolina last March, so hours away, when they announced Disney was closing. :( We ate dinner, slept a bit and drove home. 30 hours of driving. We are planning on March 2022 but this time of year is making me long to drive to Florida so badly!

My Disney partner in crime wants to go to WDW in June; please let numbers significantly improve and the border restrictions lift by then 😭 (she’s in California so not subject to the same restrictions) I’m going to have to unfollow Disney related instagrams if this keeps up - they are making me depressed.

I was talking to my friend at work about summer holidays, my boss has asked us to put in our vacation requests so I am taking a few weeks off where normally I'd take pretty much all of August. I asked what her plans are and she said she hopes to take her husband to Disney/Galaxy's Edge because he is a huge Star Wars fan and they haven't gone yet. I guess she is more hopeful about restrictions easing than I am. I'd love to be able to do something fun like that this summer but I'm not hopeful.

And everyone in Ontario seems to plan on camping this year, the Parks site had double the reservations from last year!

I visited feb 2020 and just got home in time. Stayed at AKL my bucket list resort. It was magical!! We used to go every year. My Dis sister and I are very sad but also we realized that it was becoming very crowded at the World. We are really hoping for a Pacific coast cruise Vancouver to San Diego and then Disneyworld for three days. We dont know when, hopefully 2022. FL has one of the highest Covid infection rates, we wont be going for years if ever again.

Our Universal trip was cancelled for August 2020- WDW was suppose to be this year. I am hoping to do both .......10 days each.... next summer (2022):flower:We would love to do a trip to Italy as well if we can fit it in.............. ( loving Stanley Tucci : Searching for Italy on CNN)

Last edited:
Our Universal trip was cancelled for August 2020- WDW was suppose to be this year. I am hoping to do both .......10 days each.... next summer (2022):flower:We would love to do a trip to Italy as well if we can fit it in.............. ( loving Stanley Tucci : Searching for Italy on CNN)

Jump did you have tickets for universal already ? Are they keeping their value or ?

Jump did you have tickets for universal already ? Are they keeping their value or ?
Hi TammyLynn!
No I had everything booked except the tickets..... I was going to ask which Universal Pass is the best to purchase (from the Disboard experts). We were hoping to make a few trips that year!!!!
Thanks for the question
Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!