I mailed/received my T-Shirt Exchange

I had a PM from my exchanger when I logged on this morning saying she'd be sending my shirt this week. Can't wait!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I recieved my t-shirt on Saturday from Bobcat. Thanks Lisa for the t-shirt, and flowerpot.

Well mine finally got to its destination,IT took about 7 weeks to get there!!!!My other parcel sent at the same time but a different state arrived within 10 days of posting it!!!
I am sorry some of you haven't recieved anything yet,I have tried my best for you all,and taken some abuse for it too!!!!If you want to know who your exchangee is then just PM me and I will gladly let you know.Obviously my endless posts aren't working.:(

I received mine from Talking Hands about 2 weeks ago!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I couldn't find this thread, so I posted a new one. She sent me a terrific lime green Florida t-shirt, as well as a Tupperware lidded cup that was stuffed to the brim with a beanie bear, magnet, keychain, & pencils!!!!

Everything was just great. Thanks so much, Talking Hands!!
Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter