I made some wheelchair modifications

I just love seeing how people customize their chairs (both manual and power). It just shows how far we’ve come since the days of the “Grandma Special”

My daughter’s is Ocean Blue Metallic. I have seen some of the high gloss colors and and the Midnight Blue Pearlescent paint. I haven’t seen the matte paint or matte textured paints.
We chose metallic because they look ‘deeper’.
The component colors are extra cost ‘accent‘ colors for some of the small parts
View attachment 665845

Ok, where's the rainbow sparkle glitter paint? 🤩 That's the color I would pick every time! 😆

Not a fan of matte paints. To me they just look “dull”. I was gonna have the Spinergy wheel spoke color dictate what color chair I end up getting. But alas, Spinergy has both pink AND purple spokes in the wheel I’m looking at (the LX)

I think matte paint belongs on walls and furniture LOL I *love* the way the purple paint on my F&G shines and sparkles in the sunlight; it's *so* pretty!

It's too bad you couldn't get alternating spokes of purple *and* pink for your wheels! That might look *so* cool!!!

I think matte paint belongs on walls and furniture LOL I *love* the way the purple paint on my F&G shines and sparkles in the sunlight; it's *so* pretty!

It's too bad you couldn't get alternating spokes of purple *and* pink for your wheels! That might look *so* cool!!!
Actually you can.

I was gonna ask if you’ve ever done any sewing… but I guess you have 🤣.

Anyway, if you know the technique you need to use when you’ve sewn around a curve and want it to lay flat after you turn the item right side out… how you have to cut V-shaped notches? I think you can use a similar method to get the tape to lay flat on the interior curves of the frame… the trick is to carefully cut them such that the edges will line up when you fold them under.

Very interesting post. Thanks to the OP especially and other commenters as well for a very well done post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter